Our Recruitment Process
Herrth undertake targeted multi-channel search processes, we identify and attract the desired calibre of candidates for your requirement. This approach offers the most comprehensive and efficient means of sourcing candidates:
- Direct search: Our search methodology allows us to create a clear and tangible view of where pools of individuals with both the required skills and knowledge are likely to be. We identify specific individuals and seek recommendations and referrals from senior contacts and sources known to Herrth.
- Our Network: Through the extensive industry experience of our consultants and partners. Herrth has a strong and proven industry network - local, national and global contacts.
- Interviews are conducted with the most relevant candidates to confirm competency, personal fit and motivation for the role.
- The presentation of short-listed candidates (if required for any assignment) consists of a minimum of two candidates that meet the Position Specification agreed.
- Throughout each process, we will keep you informed of progress and discuss any matters arising that would assist us to fine-tune the approach. We make our process as transparent as confidentiality will allow, reviewing with you through periodically and ensuring you are informed of people we are targeting and the market feedback we receive.
Herrth manage the negotiation and offer process on your behalf as well as initiate and review pre-hire background checks (as agreed) to ensure the preferred candidate is successfully hired.
Our entire process is honest and transparent to ensure we deliver exactly what the candidate and client expect from the role.
As an organisation, we have a philosophy of continuous improvement and your candid assessment and feedback regarding the recruitment process and the quality of our work is important for us to further enhance our partnership and services. All shared information is treated confidentially by Herrth.